Rental Property: Know When To Sell
Owning a rental property is an investment, and with all investments, you have to pick the right time to sell. There’s a lot of uncertainty out there right now: in the housing market and interest rates, in a looming national recession, in geopolitics of the world. Maybe now is the best time to cash in on your investment. You have been a good landlord, investing time and money into the property.
When you hear yourself say, “I want to sell my rental house now,” it’s time to call UHS.
Upward Home Solutions Will Give You A Fair, Cash Offer For Your Rental
We will come to you, on your schedule. The tenant doesn’t have to know you are thinking about selling. You will be able to recover all the money you have put into the rental property and realize a profit. The time has never been better for cashing out.
Whether you bought the property as an investment or inherited the rental, we have solutions for you.
It’s not easy being a Landlord and owning a Rental Property
- Repairs can be costly and unexpected. Did you know that the average roof replacement is about $10,000?
- Owners have to buy property and liability insurance in case the house burns down and to protect you against a lawsuit.
- Tenants can be a real headache, calling all hours of the night and weekends.
- Property taxes keep going up.
- You have to keep records to account for the rental income and expenses. Tax time is complicated.
- Vacancies create their own set of problems: screening prospective tenants, showings, repairs, and drafting leases.
- Evictions are a drain on your time and resources.
At Upward Home Solutions, we have a team of people who take care of the rental properties we buy.
We always work with tenants to keep them in their houses.
In fact, most tenants tell us that they are happy to work with our management company because
- When Upward Home Solutions buys a property, we make repairs and upgrades, listening to the tenant and what makes them comfortable.
- We have a maintenance guy on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We have a convenient online portal for residents to submit maintenance requests and pay their rent from a bank account or credit card.
- Our management company has about 30 properties. This makes us small enough to care but large enough to have staff that can handle questions and emergencies.
Just this week, one of our tenants wrote us an email to say how happy she has been with our management company.
“The apartment was great! Never had any problem with the maintenance or getting problems solved… In the future I definitely would recommend someone wanting to rent from this company.-S.M.
There are lots of people who love the service Upward Home Solutions provides. You can read more testimonials here.
Buying in all Columbus / Central Ohio Neighborhoods
Canal Winchester, Grove City, Hilliard, Dublin, Upper Arlington, Worthington, Delaware, Lewis Center, Powell, Grandview, Bexley, Westerville, Sunbury, Galena, Polaris, Reynoldsburg, Minerva Park, Gahanna, Easton, Linden, Hilltop, Franklinton, Near East, Short North, Italian Village, Victorian Village, Clintonville, Pickerington, Pataskala, New Albany, Groveport, London, German Village, Northern Lights, and others!
Call Tim today. He will walk you through the next steps. Before you know it, you will have cash in hand. No more tenants calling in the middle of the night, no more unexpected repair bills.