LEAD SPECIALIST POSITION
Do you absolutely enjoy talking to people and building rapport? Do you have an interest in real estate? Do you want to work with and learn from a successful real estate investor that will buy and renovate dozens of houses this year?
We are focused on growing our business this year in Columbus, and we need you on the team! This position is focused on daily nurturing of incoming and outbound leads to find properties for us to buy. Also coordinates all marketing efforts weekly. Involves dozens of follow ups per day.
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today. Requires 25-30 hours per week (times are very flexible), and entirely work from home. Weekly base pay, but position is heavily performance based.
Here’s the job description:
Approximately 35% inbound sales calls:
- Take phone calls from marketing leads (direct mail, website, ads, other)
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments in order to provide quick response times to their needs.
- Input leads in our company’s CRM.
- Follow up regularly
Approximately 65% outbound sales / follow up:
- Send and follow up on hundreds of outbound SMS messages per day.
- Coordinate outgoing marketing efforts (list management, marketing materials)
- Creatively find potential leads through other sources you identify (Facebook, Craigslist, Zillow, etc.)
- Follow up on leads daily (from our database as well as other lead sources)
- Set up appointments for our Acquisitions Manager to meet with home sellers
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics to ensure sales goals are met in an organized and timely fashion
- Great phone rapport. ENERGETIC and friendly. ACTIVE listener.
- Motivated and optimistic
- Dynamic, fast learner. We are growing and evolving daily.
- Tech savvy- must be able to navigate our online (and offline, local) systems
ORGANIZED and strong at follow-up
EMAIL RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO email@example.com
Location: Powell, OH
About Upward Home Solutions:
We are a private real estate investment company that began in 2015. We are focused on strategic growth over the next 5 years. Our mission is simple: to enhance the communities we work in and the lives we touch. We assist sellers by buying distressed properties that need work, rehab the properties, and then sell (or rent) to new families providing a bright new home in the neighborhoods where we work.
See our website at 614houses.com